Braefel Garage – Cornwall
Providing vehicle repair and recovery services in Cornwall
Note: The workshop will be closed on Saturdays until further notice but 24hour Breakdown and recovery will be operating as normal but response times may be protracted.
Update 27th August 2020
To all our customers and suppliers
All our services are now running at very close to normal with the following changes to our processes.
- No waiting area- reception is open with a screen but only one person at a time
- We are no longer accepting cash payments. Please pay by card either by phone/ card details will be keyed in on collection of your vehicle so as not using the key pad. Those that are already set up to pay by bacs can continue using this method.
- We will be wearing gloves when dealing with your vehicle.
- We will be using seat covers, floor ,mats and touch surface protection in customers vehicles
- 24 Hour Breakdown and Recovery will continue for as long as we are able. Our technicians will call you before arrival with procedures on how you and our staff should be safe with social distancing. 01637878112
- If you cant get hold of us on the phone then please email on email@example.com this will be monitored during all normal working hours. 01872 573129
- Our current workshop opening times are Monday to Friday 08:30 until 17:30 Closed Saturday and Sunday
We will continue to monitor the situation as time goes on and will follow all government advice/rules
I would like to say at this point thank you for your continued support and your custom and we all look forward to coming out of the other side of this crisis with a renewed vigour and determination to carry on.
Situated on the A3075 between Goonhavern and Newquay we offer a full range of automotive service requirements for both retail and trade.
Breakdown/ recovery available 24hrs on 01637 878112 All-makes servicing and MOT testing, electrical diagnostics and general repairs are the common elements of our business.
Foxy Lady Approved
FOXY Lady Drivers Club puts women first:
Call now to discuss your motoring needs.